From Cherstin:
My grandpa passed away a couple weeks ago and this past monday was his funeral. It was a sad time, but I am glad Jordan and I were able to go. I was able to see many cousins that I hadn't seen in a long time. Also to services were beautiful. We really celebrated Grandpa's life. He was a great man. Always smiling and telling us he loved us. I am so grateful that Jordan was able to meet my Grandpa. I will miss my Grandpa terrible, but it is good to know that I will see him again someday. My Grandpa served in the navy and therefore had a military salute at his burial. It was incredible. He was a faithful member of the church all of his life, and never wavered. He is a role model to me. I love him, and will miss him.
No comments:
Post a Comment