June 22-25 Jordan and I watched my niece and nephew, Maile and Arden, while their parents flew to California to look for houses. We did so much with them! We went to the Library, had a BBQ, went to a museum, went on a picnic up the canyon to Vivian Park, went on a hike, played in the water at Bridalveil Falls, Went to a park, went swimming, and played with Laura, Kirsten, and Megan.
It was quite the adventure and fun times. Jordan and I caught a glimpse of what it would be like to have two children. Funny, we actually got several funny looks from people who I am sure thought that Arden and Maile were our children, and that we were expecting our third! Oh what fun! Arden and Maile are such good kids, we just had a ball with them! These are some pictures of us at Bridalveil falls.
So, i figured I would post a picture of me, to show how things are going with the pregnancy. I am now 30 weeks!
Such cute little kids!!!
ReplyDelete