The Morris Family

The Morris Family
Jordan, Cherstin, William

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

August Catchup

We did a lot during August. Jordan had two weeks off of school. He went backpacking, then we went camping, celebrated our 2 year anniversary, went to thanksgiving point, and went camping at Zion National Park.

Our neighbor  needed to do an art project, so he let William help!













My cousin and great friend got married, we went to the wedding in Eden,UT.



It was Jordan's birthday, so we celebrated with family in Logan.


My mom came to stay, while Jordan went on a backpacking trip, and my dad was in Alaska. We took her to the zoo, where they had dinosaurs all over! 

















Jordan and his brothers Bobby and Gary, and Jordan's friend Travis went and hiked King's Peak, which is the tallest mountain in Utah. 













We went  camping with Ryan and Courteney in  the Uintahs.






















Jordan and I went to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens. They were so beautiful.



































We then went to Zion National Park for our 2 year anniversary!
It was amazing!













While there we hiked in the narrows for a little ways. the water was so high.






































William and I went to Thanksgiving Point with Che and Finley. We went to the Farm there and then the Museum. Both were pretty cool! William got to feed the goats and loved it.














I walked out of the room for a second, I swear!   Came back to William helping to unpack the new plastic bags I bought. :)  What a cutie.






No comments:

Post a Comment