William has discovered the pan cubboard! :) He loves clashing the pans against the floor.
We went to Logan to visit my mom and dad and grandma. My brother and his family came up too, and also my aunt. We had a lot of fun for the weekend. William had fun taking a bath in the same bathtub that I took baths when I was little and visiting grandma!
My mommy made me a homemade German chocolate cake, just like when I was little!
We went to the park several times and had fun playing on the playground.
We celebrated 10/10 day, by eating Chinese food. Jordan and I made homemade Wontons! They were so good!!!!
Our cute little boy!
We went on a bike ride with our neighbors and friends, who have a little boy William's age. They were so cute!
This is a wreath that I made. Way easy and super cheap, but cute and fun.
I also made this string of ghosts. I made these growing up with my family, and William loves them, so we made a bunch!
No comments:
Post a Comment