The Morris Family

The Morris Family
Jordan, Cherstin, William

Thursday, April 3, 2014

March and April happenings

Our sweet baby girl is 7 months old now!

We have been making all sorts of fun things lately. Here is a beautiful frame Jordan made.


I made a lemon merengue pie for Pi day!


William made a superhero outfit.
Evelyn makes the cutest faces


William and Jordan went fishing with the city and William got a new rod after completing a clinic



William playing with worms.

Jordan sewed these cyclist hats.

And I made a ton of earrings and bracelets.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you made jewelry! That is really cute! I love your bracelets especially! Also, that pie is super fancy! It seriously looks professional. I know it was in your other post but I love the easter tree you did. Did it have scriptures or something listed on each "ornament"? If so, where'd you come up with the idea? One more thing, your little Evelyn is super cute! I don't know how you just don't snuggle that girl up all day.

    ReplyDelete