The Morris Family

The Morris Family
Jordan, Cherstin, William

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

March and Easter

One evening in March we flew a kite because it was so windy. It was so fun and William loved it!




William and I have so much fun together. William's hands were turned black from Jordan's bike, and then transferred it to the floor, silly William. 


Since we have been packing, I have been going through a lot of William's old stuff. He found his old bouncy chair and sat in it while I finished packing a box. He is so fun!

One day we on the TRAX to Salt Lake with Jared, Che, Finley, and Bobby. William was nervous at first, but then grew to love it.

While in SLC we went to the opening of a new mall: City Creek Center. It was cool. They had these women, statues, who would move every once in a while.

They had a lot of fun things at the mall; live music, fountains, and waterfalls.







After visiting the mall we went to a Salt Lake REAL game, using our Pass of all Passes. It was so much fun!




Another weekend we went on a hike up Rock Canyon.


We cut William's hair!!!
Before:

After:

Then we went up to Vernal for Easter. We had an Easter Egg hunt, played in dirt, held baby chicks and just had a ball!










upon returning from Vernal William and I went to the temple grounds to look at the floors and fountains. William liked playing in the water :)









We have been doing fun crafts this April.... We grew wheat grass and it has been so much fun!



We made a family of bunnies from TP rolls!


We put the origami I made on a mobile. Its so pretty!


For a craft group, we made headbands out of old T-shirts! I think it turned out great!




1 comment:

  1. So very cute! What a wonderful family you are! Thanks for letting us come visit a couple of weeks ago, too!

    ReplyDelete